General rental conditions
Terms of contract In this contract "You" are the customer and "We" are the baby travel rental. The aforementioned rental service consists of the delivery of equipment, on a rental basis, for a specific period of time. The current geographical perimeter that we cover is that of the territory of the Canary Islands. However, for certain territories outside the Tenerife area. We reserve the right not to deliver or to deliver at an additional cost. All payments derived from contracting our services must always be made in advance. Equipment rental is subject to availability. Upon receipt of the reservation form, we will confirm your reservation, if necessary, by email or whatsapp. Your reservation will only be accepted when you have received an email or WhatsApp from Babytravekrental. com confirming your order. From that moment the corresponding equipment rental contract will enter into force. The rental terms are 24 hours from the delivery of the equipment. You accept our contracting conditions, our legal notices and the data protection law when you contact us by mail, telephone or WhatsApp.
1. Price, shipping/collection costs and deposit Prize The rental price of the equipment is the one that appears on our website (www. babytravelrental. com). We may add service charges such as expedited deliveries, holidays, Saturdays or Sundays, after-hours deliveries, airport deliveries, late returns of materials, etc. The prices include the IGIC. Shipping/collection costs - Transportation. babytravelrental will not charge transportation costs for deliveries of material to your place of residence. - Other expenses. babytravelrental reserves the right to charge other expenses in certain exceptional circumstances such as deliveries to be made outside working hours, holidays, emergencies, etc. Please contact us for prices and conditions. In any case, babytravelrental will indicate and detail the additional expenses when formalizing the reservation. babytravelrental will not collect the deposit except in the following cases: – Return of damaged rented equipment; – Delay in the return of the rented equipment; – Loss or theft of equipment during the rental period; – No return of rented equipment; In the cases indicated above, babytravelrental reserves the right to make the deposit effective. If the deposit does not cover the total cost of the repair or reuse of the damaged material, by contracting our service you In case of non-return, it will also be prevented by law.
2. Rights of the client to cancel or modify his contract Both the modification and the termination of the free sale contract if it occurs 96 hours before the start of the rental period. Changes or cancellations that occur less than 96 hours in advance, but before the delivery time, are subject to the payment of a penalty for import cancellation corresponding to 50% of the total rental price (with a minimum of 30 euros ). The contract cannot be canceled once the rental period has begun, having to pay the entire rent. Both the request for modification and the cancellation of the contract, according to the conditions indicated above, must be communicated by email to the following address (babytravelrental@gmail. com). The modification or cancellation will take effect from the moment babytravelrental has received the notification during office hours from 09:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday. 3 Cancellation by babytravelrental With the entry into force of the contract, you expressly accept that babytravelrental reserves the right to terminate the contract in any of the following situations: – In the event that babytravelrental does not have the contracted equipment for reasons beyond its control. – Material reserved for an incorrect price due to a typographical error or a pricing error by one of our suppliers. - By force majeure. – In situations where the client does not treat the staff with respect. In the event of any of the above circumstances, we will immediately send you a communication in this regard as soon as possible and we will refund any advance payment you have made within a maximum period of 7 calendar days.
4. Delivery of materials The rented equipment will be delivered to the address that you will have indicated in the reservation form. Delivery will be made at the time agreed between you and babytravelrental in the order confirmation email. You are responsible for collecting the material at the agreed delivery address. If there is no one to collect the material, you can wait 15 minutes. after these, you will be informed by email, whatsapp or call that it could not be delivered, babytravelrental will try to contact you again to set a new time and place of delivery. In this case, babytravelrental reserves the right to deliver the equipment once the rental period has started, as well as to charge an additional cost for delivery outside the agreed period. In most cases, we deposit your equipment the day before your arrival at the reception of your hotel or with the concierge service of your rental. If we could wait more than 15 minutes, €5 will be charged for every 15 minutes of delay. The rented material will be collected at the end of the rental period at the previously agreed time and included in the order confirmation email or WhatsApp. If it is not returned within the indicated time, a supplement of €5 per hour will be applied. In this case, the price of an additional rental day will be charged, which you can see in the prices on the web depending on the product. In high season (Easter Week, July, August, September and December) the agreed time will have to be exact, we cannot wait, if we could we would have a penalty of €5 for every hour we wait. If we cannot wait, we will provide you with a time and place to pick up or return the material based on our availability and we may charge you a penalty. The time you request is not contractual and babytravelrental reserves the right to modify it if necessary due to schedule adjustments, or force majeure and always with prior communication. The rented object must be returned in the same state in which it was delivered. In case of damage, the deposit will be kept in full. If the rented item needs a complete cleaning, a fixed amount of 20 euros will be withheld from the deposit. If it is not possible to contact you for delivery or collection, babytravelrental reserves the right to cancel the order, in which case you will not have the right to a refund. For other delivery conditions, see section 1 above.
5. Refund of the contractual deposit babytravelrental undertakes to reimburse within one week following the return of the rented equipment and, after babytravelrental has examined the condition of the rented equipment once it has been returned, it will inform you if there are any damages that must be paid for.
In the case of equipment rental, a deposit will be required depending on the equipment rented.
This deposit will be refunded in full to the credit card used for the reservation within 1 week of the return of the rented equipment.
In exceptional cases, the refund will be made one day later if the scheduled date is a holiday.
The rented object must be returned in the same state in which it was delivered. In case of damage, the deposit will be kept in full. If the rented item needs a complete cleaning, a fixed amount of (€20) will be withheld from the deposit.
Expenses can be deducted from the deposit:
If you want to change the pick-up location, you will be charged for the deposit, and this location requires an appointment time and is a private address or at the airport. (€20)
In addition, a fee may be deducted from your deposit if you choose to check the express delivery box and want the item delivered within 24 hours (€10).
6. Obligations of the client You agree to rent the equipment solely for private use (except professionals who have an agreement with babytravelrental. You must check the equipment at the time of delivery and verify that it is in good condition, clean and in normal operation. If you notice any anomaly or defect, you must communicate it at that time to replace it as soon as possible. From this moment, any damage, breakage, etc. will be borne by you. If you need us to change it, you must request that we pick it up by paying the transportation service. The change will be subject to the availability of the material and the prior payment of the repair or replacement of the returned material. In no case will the money for the contracted product or service be returned, remember that babytravelrental delivers the products in perfect condition, checked before and after each rental. Likewise, with the confirmation of the contract, you agree to take care of the equipment, monitor it, keep it as well as assemble and disassemble it in accordance with the instructions that are given to you or explained to you at the time of delivery. Upon receiving the material by you or by another person who is at the delivery point, you confirm the contract and agree to return the rented material to babytravelrental in perfect condition and with the corresponding accessories, packaging or packaging (bags, plastic, boxes etc ) that would have been delivered to you at the time of delivery. This packaging is part of the equipment and must therefore be retained and maintained by you during the rental period. babytravelrental is not responsible for damages caused to property or third parties by the use of the equipment during the rental period by you.
7. Responsibility of babytravelrental If the material that we deliver does not correspond to what you have requested, is damaged or defective, you must inform babytravelrental at the time of delivery. As long as babytravelrental is not informed of this circumstance, babytravelrental is not responsible for it. In any case, the maximum limit of responsibility of babytravelrental is the total amount of the contracted service.
8. Babytravelrental Disclaimer With the return of your reservation, you assume responsibility towards third parties for any use or misuse of the rented equipment. Consequently, babytravelrental will not be responsible for accidents or damages caused, directly or indirectly, by the use or misuse of the rented equipment. By way of example and not limitation, babytravelrental will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered in the above circumstances, including any loss, consequential damages, moral damages and/or lost profits.
9. Circumstances of force majeure babytravelrental is not responsible for delays or impossibility of delivery of the material or for small defects that it may suffer due to causes beyond our control or to our control, such as delays in the previous client, breakage or non-return of the material by another client and reserved for you. , strikes, litigation or commercial blockades, failure of the computer system or access to the computer network, explosion or accident, adverse weather conditions and, in general, any event or circumstance of force majeure, or any other circumstance of force majeure provided for in the Civil Code.
10. Ownership All equipment rented and delivered remains the property of babytravelrental at all times. In all cases, the delivery of the equipment is carried out on a rental basis.